Thursday, April 03, 2008

JibJab interview

I finally wrote up my fairly glowing report of JibJab after getting a tour of their place in California. If you're a regular reader of this blog, you know I'm a big fan of what these guys do. Founder/CEO Gregg Spiridellis is a gregarious, eloquent guy prone to throwing out the kind of terminology you might expect from a former investment banker with an MBA from the Wharton School of Business. So maybe that explains why this is my favourite soundbite from our hour-long talk: "Puppets are awesome." I thought it was big of me to clarify that he was making a business point instead of expressing child-like enthusiasm for his job. Though who could blame him for that, either.
There was more to the interview so depending on inspiration, I'll either do another Blogcritics post with a different focus, or I'll throw up some more deleted blog scenes here of more quotes.