Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Messy Life makes me feel neat

I'm still catching up on posts I want to write based on some of the TV, eh? Blogtalkradio interviews - good thing I'm not doing a show for the upcoming long weekend - and yet here's one based on the non-interview with Josh Freed, who tested my ability to fill time in the last one. It's a fun documentary, though, and they went to the effort of sending me the screener and attempting to call in from Italy, so I wanted to at least write a review:
  • My Messy Life Vindicates The Neat-Impaired
    "All hail Josh Freed, patron saint of the organizationally challenged. The filmmaker and Montreal Gazette columnist exposes his messy life in My Messy Life, a hilarious documentary airing on CTV this Saturday, May 17 at 7 p.m. (see CTV.ca for local listings). It makes the case that some people are successful because of – not in spite of – their disorganization." Read more.