Tuesday, May 02, 2006

But this time it's a planned delay

Is it my imagination, or have all my posts lately been explanations for why I won't be posting? Believe it or not, I'm working on a few effort-intensive articles for Blogcritics, so at some point there may be a posting frenzy that doesn't involve excuses and whining about poor busy me.

I said this at the end of last week's House review, but in case you didn't catch it and are here looking for tonight's: I'll be writing a single review for the two-part episode and posting it late-ish Wednesday night.

Normally I'm not around Wednesday evenings, but at the risk of seeming like a horrible person (I don't care if I am a horrible person, just if I seem like it), I'm happy my cat's dental surgery is scheduled so that I have to drop him off after work tomorrow. I'm not happy he needs surgery, of course, but it's not emergency, life-saving stuff, just long-planned, quality-of-life stuff, and since he does need it, it was very convenient his schedule forced me to get a sub for my volleyball team that night. Hmm, maybe there is a grand plan to the universe.