Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rent-a-Goalie interview

Oops, forgot to post this here - it's on Blogcritics and linked to from TV, eh though. I wrote up the Christopher Bolton interview from the last TV, eh? podcast into an article about the show. I'm both embarrassed and amused by the title:
  • Rent-a-Goalie Is As Heart-Filled As It Is Fart-Filled
    "Lucky for me, you can't see a blush over the radio. When I mentioned that Christopher Bolton, creator, writer, executive producer, and star of Showcase's Rent-a-Goalie would be a guest on the TV, eh? Blogtalkradio show, the reaction from women familiar with the series was hilariously universal. So when guest interviewer Denis McGrath and Bolton started discussing how the fart-joke-filled, testosterone-laden show resonated with females, I felt the need to add my voice on behalf of the double X chromosomes. Turns out, though, it's surprisingly awkward to tell someone 'they think you're hot.'" Read more.