The featured interview this week is with Brent Piaskoski and Barbara Haynes, writers of some great tween TV (The Latest Buzz, Naturally Sadie) and Twitter stars. We discuss the state of kids TV in Canada, how it's mostly escaped the "Canadian TV sucks" stigma, and their spec pilot based on their blog and Twitter feed I Do Already.
- Richard Stursberg, former head of CBC’s English-language services who brought Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy to the network, is now available if you want to de-personalitify your public broadcaster
- CBC says switch to digital too onerous to make deadline
- The Kids in the Hall non-story: They may or may not come back and do something together! Or not!
- Is cable TV giving broadcast networks a ratings scare?
- Brent Piaskoski on IMDb and Twitter; Barbara Haynes on IMDb and Twitter; I Do Already on Tumblr and Twitter