Friday, August 29, 2008

Roll Play - the show and the music

From last week's TV, eh? podcast interview with producer J.J. Johnson, here's my Blogcritics article on Roll Play:
  • Preschoolers Rock Out to Treehouse TV's Roll Play
    "I confessed to him that I may have listened to the preview CD a few more times than was strictly necessary to prepare for our interview, but it's hardly like confessing to a secret fondness for the sound stylings of Barney the Dinosaur. The goal of Roll Play is to get children exercising in fun and imaginative ways, but the music makes it easy enough for adults like me to shrug off the fact that the lyrics are about centipede sisters or Tasmanian devils having temper tantrums." Read more.
(By the way, there won't be a Blogtalkradio show for the long weekend. There will be another article soon on the other show Johnson and I talked about last Sunday.)