Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Canadian TV stars on Twitter

Amid all the Banff hullabaloo, I forgot about this little venture. I'll be writing about Twitter for the Examiner's Canadian edition - another way to tie some of my Internet activities together and to practice the art of short, focused, instructive writing (which I tend to do in my dayjobs, which is why I like to ramble go deeper in my online writing). I'll interview some fun Canadians on Twitter, and do more lists, and other topics as they pop into my head. Anyway, my first post:
  • Canadian TV stars on Twitter
    "Just like regular people, these stars will share information they find interesting, crack a joke in under 140 characters, and update fans on their projects. And yes, some of them will even tell you what they had for lunch." Read more.